Newport Cosmeceutical’s B.P. Scrub 2.5%


Benzol Peroxide medicated exfoliating scrub manages active acne and aids in the prevention of future breakouts.

  • Anti-bacterial acne cleanser with 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide attacks and kills acne bacteria
  • Exfoliates and unclogs pores
  • Minimizes oil production and helps control future breakouts.”

Use day and/or night on cleansed skin

Introducing Newport Cosmeceutical’s B.P. Scrub 2.5%, a powerful and effective solution for managing active acne and preventing future breakouts. This medicated exfoliating scrub features a potent 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide formulation that acts as an anti-bacterial acne cleanser, specifically designed to target and eliminate acne-causing bacteria.

By incorporating the benefits of exfoliation, this scrub effectively unclogs pores and removes dead skin cells, providing a deep cleanse that revitalizes the skin. It helps minimize excessive oil production, reducing the likelihood of future breakouts and promoting a more balanced complexion.

Designed for daily use on cleansed skin, B.P. Scrub 2.5% boasts an advanced formula enriched with hydrated silica, which works to polish away dead skin cells, allowing the micro-penetrating 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide to effectively combat P-acne bacteria. When used in combination with Newport Cosmeceutical’s Benzoyl Peroxide 5%, this product demonstrates remarkable results in significantly reducing the occurrence of future acne breakouts.

Whether you’re dealing with acne, razor bumps, or oily skin, this scrub is an exceptional choice, delivering an extremely effective and targeted treatment. Experience the transformative effects of Newport Cosmeceutical’s B.P. Scrub 2.5% and regain control over your skin’s health and clarity.

Additional information

Weight 0.475 kg